The BUNY Accelerator Program is strategically located in Brooklyn, NY's tech hotspot, DUMBO. Its various event spaces provide the tech community with a meeting place and a networking forum, also allowing for cluster growth. The DUMBO location provides access to a network of:
- customers, and
Additionally, it offers:
- Incubation for up to 6 months
- Secure office access 24/7
- Shared administrative services
- Conference rooms with state-of-the-art media equipment
- Classroom to accommodate large groups
- High-speed Internet, phone, mail, fax, printers, copiers
- Open meeting spaces
Additional Benefits by
- Each venture team will be supervised by at least one BUBA mentor who is a permanent resident of the US.
- Registration of a C-Corporation in the US.
- Opening of a bank account at Silicon Valley Bank.
- Improvements of firm's corporate identity and image (this service will be carried out by BUBA-affiliated companies in Turkey).
- Trademark registration with the USPTO.
- $10.000 in Amazon Web Services cloud computing credits for each dot-com venture.
- 12-month Zendesk subscription for each venture.